5 Mayıs 2011 Perşembe

25 Questions..


Ne yapsam ne etsem diye düşünürken all the glittering secrets adlı yeni keşfettiğim çok cici bir blogda rastladım bu tag'e.25 soru,benim hakkımda öğreneceğiniz 25 şey:) Çok abartılı bir ingilizce olmadığından türkçeye çevirmiyorum dostlar,bu seferlik de böyle olsun:)
While i was thinking about what to post in my blog,i've seen an amazing tag in an amazing blog called all the glittering secrets. 25 questions,25 facts about me for you find out,my friends:)


1. Do you have any pets? Nope,but i really want to have a puppy golden retriever.
2. Name 3 things that are physically next to you-?  My phone,my bag and my VogueTurkey.
3. What's the weather like right now? Cloudy,and seems like it's gonna rain.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?  I have my driving license but i don't drive.

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 9.20 a.m. in the morning.
6. When was the last time you showered? Yesterday
7. What was the last movie you saw? An animation called Rio
8. What does your last text message say? I asked somethings about my phone to one of my friends
9. What's your ringtone? Guitar sound
10. Have you ever been to a different country? Nope but i'm about to be.Greece and Macedonia,2 weeks later! Yay for that:)
11. Do you like sushi? Hell yeah,i do.
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Macrocenter,Migros and sometimes local bazaars.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Nope.I'm kinda person who's definitely have no problem with sleeping.Not at all.
14. How many siblings do you have? 1 little brother.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have all of them.A desktop,a laptop and a netbook.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Hard question:) 24.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I don't wear any glasses or contacts.
18. Do you color your hair? Nope.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Going to fitness:)
20. When was the last time you cried? 2 days ago,i guess?
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Corn and olives.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? I like both of them but i like cheeseburger is a little bit more:)
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Just once.
24. What is your eye color? Blue.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes,and coke rulezz!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

atış serbest!